CDL Class A Truck Driver/Owner-Operator
Outsource Logistics, one of the Southeast’s fastest growing logistics companies, is seeking experienced Class A professional Owner Operators with very strong leadership qualities to join our expanding team. If you are not just looking for a job, but a way to expand your business, we encourage you to apply. We are seeking safe and courteous business minded drivers to transport both container and dry van freight in the rapidly expanding Southeast regional market.
- 20 Years in Business
- 3rd Party Warehousing (multiple locations) currently exceeding 1.5 Million square feet
- Company fleet specializing in dry goods, haz/mat, and drayage
- ELD compliant with an excellent safety record
Many of our valued drivers have been with Outsource Logistics for more than 10 years and several are in the Million Mile Club with others in the 3 Million and 4 Million Mile Club.
Outsource Means More!
- Average between $150,000 and $200,000 per year in a smaller family environment
- Innovative pay program that puts more money in your pocket!
- Our Owner Operators are averaging $1.65+ per mile for all miles traveled plus bonuses
- Business Management classes provided to teach you how to keep more of your hard earned money
- No forced dispatch
- Company chassis/dry van pool
- Settlements are paid every week via ACH
- Insurance coverages available to purchase at affordable rates
- Fuel, Maintenance, and Tire discount program
- Overweight permits provided
- Safety bonuses
- Longevity bonus
- Clean roadside inspection bonus
- Detention paid
Our TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a current CDL-A license with clean MVR
- Must have verifiable Class A driving experience
- Must have TWIC, Hazardous Materials Endorsement, and Tanker Endorsement or be able to get them within 90 days of contract execution
- Dependable equipment